Search My Blog

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Release Day Blitz: Sands Through the Hourglass by T.M. Schaefer





Title: Sands Through the Hourglass
Author: T.M. Schaefer
Release Date: Oct 21, 2014






42 year old Imagineer Gilly Whitesmith has no idea what awaits her when she arrives to work late one day. A run-of-the-mill encounter with a devastatingly handsome gentlemen catches her off guard, but she never thought she would find Conrad Smith—a confident, 49 year old gentleman who knows exactly who he is and what he wants. Past scars and future plans should hinder Gilly, and yet she can’t control the overwhelming desire that he stirs in her. She knows that her heart will never survive him and her instinct is telling her to run, but Conrad is not willing to let her go. He wants her and is determined to have her.  
                  
Come along as we discover if their love triumphs through tragedy...









My name is Tonya Schaefer. I'm a wife and mother with a very creative imagination. I have always enjoyed storytelling and character development. Creative writing became a career when I decided I had too many stories in my head to ignore. Writing is my passion, but when I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time at the beach, swimming, boating, and hanging out with friends. I also love to cook and entertain. This new venture is bound to be a wild ride and I'm honored that you will be there with me. I feel that romance readers and writers are very passionate and I cannot wait to meet you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment