Today is our stop for Everything For Us Blog Tour and we are SOOO excited!! Not only do we have an awesome giveaway from the lovely and very generous M. Leighton but we also have a special Guest Post by the man himself, Mr. Nash Davenport.
Click on the banner for the full Blog Tour schedule
Title: Everything For Us - Bad Boys Series #3
Author: M. Leighton
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 3, 2013
When it comes to passion this hot, it’s all or nothing.
Olivia Townsend’s wealthy cousin Marissa had everything a girl could ask for—a great job, a privileged life, and all the friends she wanted. Or, at least, all the friends money could buy. But one case of mistaken identity has turned her privileged world upside down.
An abduction gone wrong lands her right in the lap of the sexiest, most dangerous man she’s ever met. To Marissa, he’s an enigma, but one to whom she’s irresistibly, inexplicably drawn.
With him comes a new world of freedom and passion, of dark shadows and dangerous secrets, a world where nothing is what it seems—except for the blind passion that Marissa can’t escape—or maybe even survive.
We have the very sexy Nash Davenport as our guest today giving us...
Ten Things You Should Know About Marissa
1. She hates spiders. I mean, hates them. She screams like someone’s cutting off her leg. Scares the shit out of me every time she does it.
2. She tries to cook, but she’s not very good at it. Yet. I’ll give her credit for trying, though. The girl’s got heart. She never gives up.
3. She can love somebody despite the most awful things that they’ve done. Her dad, for instance. Even though he’s a complete asshole and has treated her like a dog, she still loves him. And I think she always will. But I’m glad for that. It’s what lets her see past all my mistakes and flaws to love me the way she does.
4. There’s a place just to the inside of her hip bone that makes her gasp every time I kiss it. Without fail, she’ll gasp. And I love hearing it.
5. When she talks about or thinks about what happened the night she was kidnapped, she rubs her right wrist. I don’t think she even knows she does it.
6. She has the most beautiful profile I’ve ever seen. It reminds me of those cameos that women used to wear in the old days.
7. She can do back flips. When she was little she wanted to be a gymnast and her mother took her to lessons for two years. She said she never forgot how to do a back flip.
8. When she laughs really hard, sometimes she snorts. And then she laughs even harder.
9. She likes to eat peanuts when she reads. She’ll lie in bed and read sometimes. Even after she turns off the light to go to sleep, I can tell if she’s been reading. I can smell the peanuts.
10. She loves the scent of lavender. She says it reminds her of the day before her favorite grandmother died. She gave her a bouquet of them and her grandmother took one out and tucked it behind her ear. Marissa says she wore it there all day long and all she could smell was lavender.
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, M. Leighton, is a native of Ohio. She relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she can be near the water all summer and miss the snow all winter. Possessed of an overactive imagination from early in her childhood, Michelle finally found an acceptable outlet for her fantastical visions: literary fiction. Having written over a dozen novels, these days Michelle enjoys letting her mind wander to more romantic settings with sexy Southern guys, much like the one she married and the ones you'll find in her latest books. When her thoughts aren't roaming in that direction, she'll be riding horses, swimming in ponds and experiencing life on a ranch, all without leaving the cozy comfort of her office.