Search My Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

Forever, Liam Page.......

Amazon sent me an email with a suggestion of books to read and Forever My Girl, The Beaumont Series was one. We meet Liam Westbury aka Liam Page, he left his life and one true love to follow what he thought would be his dream. Josephine Prestion aka JoJo was the lady and love of his life he left behind. Fast forward ten years and a life changing incident that happens to his best friend Mason, completely and utterly changes Liam's life. My heart broke for JoJo's best friend Katelyn but I'm hoping there's good things or should I say a good somebody coming her way.... You'll meet Noah Michael Preston but I'll let you find out more about him yourself,  I don't wanna ruin it for you. This book had me gripped from chapter one and once I started I had to finish. It had love, anger, hurt, tears, sighing and cheering and that was just from me reading Forever My Girl. Its a definite must read and I look forward to more from Heidi McLaughlin.

"I'm standing in front of you, Josie. You just have to turn around."

"I'm on a forever kinda date so no thanks."

"When the clock strikes twelve his lips claim mine, solid and confident, like he's been waiting for this moment forever. I know I have."

"I love you, JoJo. You're forever my girl."

"Take your time with Katelyn, man. Just be there and don't push her. They were together for a long time, but I know she notices you. I've heard her talking to Josie about you. Just seize the moment when it's there."

"We pop open our first beer and chug. On the count of three, we throw our bottles down. With the loud crash of glass shattering we all yell out "Mason!" The women start cheering and the music is turned up. We start the party in true Mason style."

"Move in with me? You and Noah move here and we'll be a family. I want you to call this your home. I want to do normal things with you like go grocery shopping and meet you for lunch at work."

"Arms of a stranger, a warm blooded kiss, trying to fill the void, of the one that I miss. Perfume whispers, lashes and lace, but I can only hear your voice. I'm so out of place. All these painkillers, that's all they are. Painkillers."

www.amazon.co.uk/ForeverMyGirl
www.amazon.com/ForeverMyGirl

Check out Heidi's store for lots of fab Beaumont Series merchandise!
http://www.cafepress.com/thebeaumontstore




1 comment:

  1. This was an amazing read...can't wait for the next in the series!! Also for the month of February Heidi is donating $$ for each copy of "Forever My Girl" sold...going to the CF foundation in memory of her brother. I already had my copy but gifted a copy to my sister-in-law (I'm gonna get her hooked on the Beaumont Series) because it's a win-win all around!! Please purchase this read... you will NOT be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete