Search My Blog

Monday 1 April 2019

Release Day Blitz: Buzz - A Second Chance Romance by Karli Perrin + 5* review


Title:  Buzz - A Second Chance Romance
Author: Karli Perrin
Release Date: April 1, 2019

Synopsis
Womanizer.
Casanova.
Heartbreaker.
Skirt-chaser.
And my personal favourite, Mr Steal Your Girl.
I've been called them all. 
But still, the women keep on coming. 
And coming.
Hundreds of women slide into my DM’s and I slide into their…well, I think you can see where I'm going with this.
Men want to be me and women want to bed me.
Despite what the bunny boilers of San Francisco call me, I go by the name of Buzz.
I'm 6’4” and the proud owner of a six-pack, beard and too many tattoos to count.
I’m a walking wet dream.
For the longest time, I didn’t believe in love. I didn’t even believe in relationships. I couldn’t understand why anybody would willingly choose to have sex with only one person.
Until I met Lori.
She turned my entire world upside down and made me feel things which I didn’t even know I was capable of. But when I couldn’t deal with her career as a honey trapper, I lost her.
But now I want her back.
And I always get what I want.
It’s lucky that I found her again.
It’s unlucky that she has a new boyfriend.
Unlucky for him.

***Although Buzz can be read as a standalone, it is advised to read The Honey Trap first as it provides some background to Buzz and Lori's story. The Honey Trap is currently free in Kindle Unlimited.***
 





My Review
*ARC received in return for an honest review

Oh, I LOVED this book, and Buzz, to infinity and beyond!!! 

We first met Buzz in The Honey Trap and it was obvious as soon as he burst onto the scene that he was too big of a character to just sit on the sidelines. He was definitely shouting for his own story. If you've not read The Honey Trap yet then I recommend you read it before Buzz to get a better understanding of his back story, and to avoid possible spoilers.

Buzz was so not what I was expecting. I thought it would pick up where The Honey Trap left off but it didn’t. Instead it chronicled the journey of Lori and Buzz, from when they first met to how they broke up and how Buzz tried to win her back. And boy, what an explosive journey it was, I was worn out by the end! 

Karli Perrin has totally smashed it with Buzz's story and I couldn't get enough of him. I was gutted when I read the last page, I wanted it continue indefinitely. 
I totally fell for that larger-than-life hunk with his naughty, dirty talking ways. I loved how he knew just what Lori needed, even before she did. Although I thought they were perfect together, I did think Lori strung Buzz along a bit longer than was necessary. I wanted to give her a shake to get her to see sense.

Buzz is a funny, hot, passionately explosive and emotional tale of a second chance romance between two people who are destined to be together, no matter what. I have growled in frustration, fanned myself with the hot passion and laughed my way through this book and I can't recommend it highly enough.
Do yourself a favour and make Buzz your next read, you won't regret it.

My rating...



Connect with the Author



No comments:

Post a Comment